Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Noah's Puzzle is Complete

Several months ago Kristin Timmerman from Project: Babies shared a link about a family adopting a little girl named Rose.  The idea was simple, and quite creative.  The family needed $5,000 more dollars in their adoption fund, so they bought a 1,000 piece puzzle and put a price tag of $5 on each piece.  Giving up two minutes and $5 earned you a spot on a piece of the puzzle, and in this little girl and new family's life. 

Through a series of events, the family has actually ended up adopting a little boy named Noah.  Though this wasn't the original plan, the puzzle is complete and I know that my name is on the back of it somewhere.  I know that I helped a family bring home a part of their heart.  I know that I helped a child find a home full of love, and helped bring him to a life of happiness.

I also bought a piece in memory of Matt.  He loved children and he loved the idea of starting a family of his own.  I hope to be able to support many families in his memory- even though it unfortunately isn't an option for him, others can have a family in his name.  And his love will be intertwined with every.single.one.

I mean really. How amazing is that? 1,000 names!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be kind and I will too.